Centering the invaluable experience and expertise that Black scholar-practitioners possess in advancing equity, inclusion, belonging, and transformative, systemic change. Providing suggestions, steps, and solutions to move your institution from
anti-Black towards anti-racist.
These are the Black Voices From the Ivory Tower.
This book is a great resource in supporting:
- Student success
- Anti-racism work
- Ethnic Studies
- Critical Race Theory
- Educators, Classified Professionals, Administrators
- Allies, accomplices, contributors
- Addressing workplace issues and challenges
- Professional development
- Diversity, equity, inclusion goals
- Closing equity gaps
- Cultural affinity groups
- Solutions-oriented leadership
- Human Resources employees
- Equal Employment Opportunities employees
- Employee on-boarding
- Leaders in development
- Disrupting the system
- And much more!